Thursday, October 25, 2018

My Favorite Scarf


The weather has finally turned here in Ohio and it is time to break out the heavier scarfs and hats.  Scarfs are my absolute favorite things to make.  They are what started my whole handmade business!  And of course I have a favorite.  


This scarf is one that I found during one of my usual Pinterest scrolling binges {I confess...I am a pattern hoarder} and was designed by Country Willow Designs.  You can check out her pattern here.


I love the feminine fan design in this scarf, and it has a gorgeous drape.  I made mine using Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in Tropical Pink.  Reminds me of Flamingos!  


I did alter the pattern slightly though.  For rows 6-14, I just did two rows of SC instead so it had a smaller band in the center.

Let me know if you give this scarf a try! 

Happy making, 

~Maggie 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment