Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Valentine

I came across this adorable ear warmer pattern by CreatiKnit while scrolling Facebook and I just knew I had to make it for my Emma.  


Isn't it just the cutest thing you ever saw?!   I even had a friend ask me if I could make her one a couple hours after I saw it.  The next day I ran to the craft store to get the yarn I needed so I could get to work.  The anticipation was killing me.  When I get an idea in my head I usually want to do it NOW!! 




She loves it so much that she wore it to bed!! It is made using a bulky weight yarn making it super thick and warm.  Perfect for those bitter cold days of winter.  

If you would like to make one for your Valentine, you can find the pattern here.
Or you can purchase one from my Etsy shop Crochet Happens for a limited time.  

Happy Valentines, 

~Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment